King Island and Barnbougle Golf Holiday
Valued at $10,000
4 Night, 5 Day Package for 4 People
The Package Includes:
- Commercial flights between Sydney / Melbourne / King Island / Launceston / Sydney
- 2 nights twin share accommodation on King Island at King Island Hotel or on-course at Cape Wickham
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in a course view room at Barnbougle Lodge at Lost Farm
- Breakfast daily
- 1 game of golf on Cape Wickham, including shared motorised carts
- 1 game of golf on Ocean Dunes, including shared motorised carts
- 1 game of golf on Barnbougle Dunes, including large-wheeled pull buggy
- 1 game of golf on Barnbougle Lost Farm, including large-wheeled pull buggy
- 1 game of golf on Bougle Run (short course), including large-wheeled pull buggy
- 3 days rental vehicle on King Island (8 seater van)
- Return private ground transfers between Launceston Airport and Barnbougle
Depart Sydney (fly to Melbourne)
Subsequent flight to King Island
Pick up rental car
Check in to King Island accommodation for 2 nights
Play Cape Wickham Golf Links
Spend the afternoon discovering King Island, including the infamous King Island Dairy
Check out of King Island accommodation
Play Ocean Dunes Golf Links
Return rental car
Fly from King Island to Launceston
Private transfer to Barnbougle Golf Resort and check in to Barnbougle’s Lost Farm Lodge for 2 nights
Play Barnbougle Dunes in the morning
After lunch, play Barnbougle’s new 14-hole short course ‘Bougle Run’
Check out of Barnbougle accommodation
Play Lost Farm
Private transfer from Barnbougle to Launceston Airport
Return to Sydney on a direct flight from Launceston
Raffle tickets can be purchased at the Club or online by clicking here
- Pricing in this package is valid for travel through to 31st December 2022. After this time, the value is still valid indefinitely, however depending on when you travel, there may be a slight increase in pricing by hotels and golf clubs, and any change in total package cost would need to be ‘topped up’ by the travellers at the time of booking.
- Single occupancy accommodation is available at an extra cost above the value of this prize (exact amount can be advised on request at time of booking).
- The cost of golf is based on pricing available for Australian residents. If you are not an Australian resident, kindly let us know and we will base pricing on international resident green fees.
- The cost of golf has been priced based on one round per day. This can be upgraded to unlimited golf if desired at each of the destinations.
- No allowance has been made for extras such as caddies, club hire, range balls or any meals etc, other than breakfast. If you would like to add any of these items to your package, kindly let us know and we will revise the package inclusions and advise additional costs associated with your requests.
- Motorised carts are included for the King Island courses, but if required, motorised carts can also be used at Barnbougle / Lost Farm with medical exemption. In this instance, carts need to be driven by a local caddie (at additional cost).
- Prices for the flights between Melbourne, King Island and Launceston are fixed through to 31st December 2022 and don’t fluctuate over time between now and then. The other flights in the package do however fluctuate over time, so an amount of $150 per person has been allowed for the Sydney to Melbourne flight and an amount of $180 per person has been allowed for the Launceston to Sydney flight.
- Unless noted otherwise, commercial flight bookings on Qantas or Virgin include a ‘check-in’ luggage allowance of one piece to a maximum of 23kg, and ‘carry-on’ to a maximum of 7kg.
- On Jetstar flights, a check-in allowance of 30kg is included allowed along with a carry-on allowance of 7kg. The oversize bag fee charged by Jetstar for golf clubs has also been included.
- On Rex commercial flights to and from King Island, there is a standard ‘check-in’ luggage allowance of one piece to a maximum of 15kg, plus a ‘carry-on’ to a maximum of 7kg.
- On Sharp Airlines scheduled commercial flights to or from King Island, there is a standard ‘check-in’ luggage allowance of 20kg, plus a ‘carry-on’ to a maximum of 6kg.
- Rental vehicles have a damage excess of $3,000. This can be reduced to $800 at a cost of $15 per day, or to $400 for $25 per day.
- We recommend that all travellers take out appropriate travel insurance to provide protection prior to and during your planned travel.
- As part of your booking, we would be pleased to provide information on food and wine experiences available in the area as well as make any reservations required on your behalf.
- Cancellation and change policies exist with each supplier and will apply in the same manner for any bookings made through The Golf Travel Agency.
When the time comes, the winning entrant can book their King Island and Barnbougle golf holiday by emailing The Golf Travel Agency at: email@example.com, or calling (02) 9555 5311.