Play the Australian Golf Courses that appear in Golf Digest's World Top 100 list! The best of the best – all packaged into the ultimate Australian golf holiday.
From the rugged clifftops of New South Wales Golf Club to the MacKenzie-designed treasure that is Royal Melbourne West, along with the other Melbourne Sandbelt gems, Royal Melbourne East and Kingston Heath. Take in the visually stunning Moonah Course at The National before experiencing Barnbougle’s true links treasures – Barnbougle Dunes and Barnbougle Lost Farm. And to finish your ultimate Australian golf trip, play one of the latest additions to Golf Digest’s World Top 100 - Cape Wickham, on Tasmania’s King Island, which debuted at No. 24.
If you've got time to extend your golf holiday beyond the itinerary below, we can also add in the 4 other Australian golf courses listed in the Top 100, being: Royal Adelaide, Victoria Golf Club, Metropolitan Golf Club and St Andrews Beach.
Of course, if you are visiting from abroad, there are many wonderful sightseeing opportunities as well, including visiting Sydney's Opera House and scaling the Sydney Harbour Bridge! You can visit Melbourne’s quirky laneways lined with cafes and bars and visit some of Australia’s world-renowned wineries, many of which are adjacent to our top golf destinations. And there are plenty of opportunities to experience our unique wildlife, such as Koala Bears and Kangaroos - some of which you will see observing your rounds of golf!
Please note that we specialise in groups of 8 and above, so the prices below are based on 8 people travelling together, however if your group is larger than 8, we can tailor a package to suit.
Kindly note that this is an indicative starting price only. Price may be higher depending on the time of year you wish to travel, and when hotels increase their prices due to high occupancy levels at busy times of year.
Listed internal flights are included, and if you need additional flights, we can assist should you wish.
If you don't find exactly what you want here, please let us know by giving us a call on (02) 9555 5311, or email us here and we can provide a custom quote to suit.
If you’re visiting from overseas, you might want to look at New Zealand’s World Top 100 Golf Courses too! With New Zealand only a short flight from Australia, why miss the opportunity to play the spectacular Cape Kidnappers & Kauri Cliffs? Or the amazing new Tara Iti, which is the highest ranked New Zealand course. Let us know if you want to extend your quest to play the World’s Top 100 Golf Courses by calling us on (02) 9555 5311, or email us here for more information.
Australia’s World Top 100 Courses
10 Nights, 8 Games
- 1 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Sorrento, or similar
- 1 nights’ accommodation at Cape Wickham, King Island, or similar
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Barnbougle Lost Farm Lodge
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Pullman Albert Park Melbourne, or similar
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Pullman Hyde Park Sydney, or similar
- Breakfast included each morning
- 1 game of golf at The National (Moonah Course)
- 1 game of golf at Royal Melbourne (West Course)
- 1 game of golf at Royal Melbourne (East Course)
- 1 game of golf at Kingston Heath
- 1 game of golf at Cape Wickham
- 1 game of golf at Barnbougle Dunes
- 1 game of golf at Barnbougle Lost Farm
- 1 game of golf at NSW Golf Club
- Flights Sydney / Melbourne / King Island / Launceston
- 11 days rental car (private transfers also available)
From AUD $6,513 per person twin share (approx. USD $4,300)